Sunday, February 2, 2014

Flourishing Thank You

Hello everyone,

Now that I've finished designing the beginner's cards for next week's crop, it is time to start crafting thank you cards.  Events like these are a tremendous amount of work and require the help of so many people and a number of generous donations.  Everyone deserves a special thank you!


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye layer on a piece of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Stampin' Up Brocade Blue on Very Vanilla and layered on more blue of unknown origin.  The image is Technique Tuesday Fanfare also stamped in Brocade Blue on Very Vanilla and layered on Chocolate Chip.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft December 25th pearls.

As I was cleaning up my desk after finishing the beginners cards, I noticed that my printed paper scrap drawer was somewhat difficult to close so decided it's time to see what I can get used up.   There is a treasure trove of beautiful bits and pieces in that bin that will become some very lovely thank you cards.  Sometimes I can remember the brand names, others times I can't so the details that I include will be a little hit and miss.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: