Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Flowering & Flourishing Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you card is for the Close To My Heart representative that has participated in our crop for the last couple of years.  I'm always grateful to see her and love crafting her a special Close To My Heart thank you card.


The paper is Close To My Heart Grace, Barn Red, Twilight and Colonial White.  The sentiment is Quick Cards Thanks stamped in Twilight ink and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The border is punched with EK Success Flower Burst edger punch. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

This card is a little more formal than I originally intended but I wanted to use some of the Close To My Heart scraps that I had on hand.  I had borrowed this edger punch from the friend of a friend and used it on this particular paper because I thought it mimicked the flowers in the paper design quite well.  It certainly pops on this card!  I love the yellow much more with the other printed paper than I do on it's own.  Go figure.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment