Friday, February 21, 2014

Flowery Fresh

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you card uses some more of my favourite paper scraps.


The printed papers are Close To My Heart and another of unknown origin.  The images are Stampin' Up Sweet Summer stamped in Close To My Heart Juniper and Indian Corn Blue and Stampin' Up Lavender Lace on Whisper White and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wonderful Words stamped in Indian Corn Blue on Whisper White.  The tiny images are stamped in Barely Banana and are also highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Hero Arts gems.

I love the freshness of this card.  It took me a while to find the inks to coordinate with the stripes in the printed paper but it was worth it.  Though nothing is from the same company, it all works really well together.  I'm really into layered stamping these days and this focal element turned out really well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Flowery fresh is a good title for this fresh design. It is very lovely and the color is perfect for it. I can see why you like these papers so much.

    ReplyDelete