Friday, February 7, 2014

Glorious Green

Hello everyone,

I've got a study in green thank you card for you today.


The printed papers are of unknown origin layered with Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The image is Stampin' Up Pretty Amazing stamped in Certainly Celery on Whisper White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfectly Penned stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The ribbon and embellishment are of unknown origin. All the flowers are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I'm still working on my overflowing scrap bin and find myself leaning towards monochromatic cards.  There are just so many scraps in my bin that sorting by colour makes it easier to find pieces that work well together.  I do love the fresh feel of greens and white together.  I'm also playing with layering stamps. I really like the look of the sentiment stamped over an image.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment