Thursday, February 20, 2014

Mother's Day CASE

Hello everyone,

More scrap thank you cards today.  This card uses some of my all-time favourite paper, using one of my all-time favourite stamp sets, in a layout I love, and in colours I could use all the time.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Cottage Wall.  The middle layer is punched with Martha Stewart's String Lace border punch.  The images and sentiment are Stampin' Up Pocket Silhouettes stamped in Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Orchid Opulence on Whisper White.  The ribbon is Michael's Celebrate It Sheer Creations.

I so loved the Mother's Day card that I crafted for the beginners at our crop that I decided to CASE myself and do a thank you card along the same lines.  I shimmered things up with ribbon and the punched border and just love the results.  I think the layered stamps work perfectly with this paper.  I do believe I'll CASE myself again.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is a very pretty card. I like that you've used all those stamps from the same set together to create a lovely grassy scene.

    ReplyDelete