Saturday, February 8, 2014

Perfectly Peach

Hello everyone,

As much as yesterday's card was green, today's is a study in peach.


The printed, textured and solid papers are of unknown origin.  The background stamp is Hero Art La Lettre stamped in Stampin' Up Blush Blossom on Very Vanilla.  The image is Hero Arts First Flight stamped in Dusty Durango.  The sentiment is DeNami stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Rockets and Rayguns mini jewels.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I'm generally not one for peach and orange and had originally planned for something more pink and floral.  It didn't take me long to figure out that the printed paper I was trying to coordinate was more orange.  I think the layered stamps worked particularly well in this case.  I could have stamped the butterflies a little lower but I'm pleased with the final results when all is said and I done.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment