Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pretty Peacock

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you card uses a great Stampin' Up Peacock stamp.


The printed papers are DCWV and unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Pale Plum.  The image is Stampin' Up World Treasures Peacock stamped in Perfect Plum, Lovely Lilac, Orchid Opulence, Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace and Almost Amethyst on Whisper White.  The image was over stamped in Illuminate ink.  The sentiment is Verve Celebration of Thank stamped in Elegant Eggplant.
 
I love this peacock stamped.  I accidentally pressed a little too hard, ending up with an edge impression so I cut out the image and adhered it with dimensionals.  Between the height and the slight shimmer of the Illuminate ink, it's a very pretty image.  I'm still playing with the Illuminate ink but think it will offer some pretty decent effects.  I probably could have added some extra embellishments but I didn't want to detract from the image.
 
I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.
 
Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I totally love this stamp and what you have done with it here. The different purple papers are cool. Great card!

    ReplyDelete