Monday, February 24, 2014

Puppy Love

Hello everyone,

The husband of my co-organizer took care of my dog the entire day of the crop.  I think the two of them had a great day which calls for a really special thank you card.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow Polka Dot Punch layered on Close To My Heart Topiary.  The image, one of my own photos, is layered on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, more Topiary and a brown of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Verve Thankful Accents stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Pebbles Dimensional Stickers.

I love crafting critter thank you cards!  If I do say so myself, Juno makes a lovely card.  This card was just fun to pull together and I know it will be appreciated.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment