Thursday, February 6, 2014

Shimmering Thank You

Hello everyone,

After yesterday's tropical interlude, I'm back to thank you cards.


The background image is Heartfelt Creations Large Elegant Word stamped in Stampin' Up Pale Plum.  The image is Sweet & Sassy Butterfly Flourish stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on watercolour paper that was painted with LuminArt Plum Blossom, English Lavender and Icy Iris Twinkling H2Os and layered on Canford Silver.  The image was heat embossed in Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder.  The sentiment is also Sweet & Sassy Butterfly Flourish stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Recollections.

I'm still working on my stash of leftovers.  This watercolour background was done months ago when I was playing with some Twinkling H2Os.  I have a whole bunch of these background elements in a variety of colours.  I love the soft blended effect.  As I didn't want anything to overwhelm the blended background, I didn't add any printed paper but instead turned to a background stamp.  Would you believe I stamped that background in one shot!  I was amazed as normally it would take at least a couple of attempts.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment