Saturday, February 22, 2014

Simply Squared

Hello everyone,

I still have a number of thank you cards to come.  Today's is for another of our male helpers.
 

The printed papers are of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Sahara Sand.  The image/sentiment is Inkadinkado Thanks Words stamped in Basic Grey on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

This is a really simple card which draws on the squares in the printed paper.  One of my blog followers commented that the printed paper may be some really old Spellbinders giveaway.  The Fabricland embellishments are meant to be heated onto fabric but are great glued onto paper.  It's a good thing because I have tons of them. This is a favourite sentiment stamp which I use whenever I'm crafting a series of thank you cards.  I love it because it can be either masculine or feminine depending on the ink colour and if I decide to glamour it up or not.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. What a great card. I like the square brads turned on an angle to give some interesting to all those wonderful squares. This is a great manly card.

    ReplyDelete