Monday, February 3, 2014

Special Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Before you think I've lost it, let me explain.  The mother of one of my colleagues passed away this weekend and I wanted to craft a very special card for her.  Her mother loved Coca Cola and I was asked if there was a way I could incorporate this into a card.  Well I did, and I don't think it turned out too bad.


The printed paper is from an empty Coca Cola case and is layered on Canford Silver, Stampin' Up Whisper White and American Crafts Crimson.  The sentiment is Stamp Barn stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more Crimson.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Pearl Strips.

This is a pretty cool and certainly utterly unique!  I can't imagine having something like this in my regular repertoire but it sure was special to craft it for my colleague.  I know she'll 'get it'.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment