Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Starburst Thanks II

Hello everyone,

I wanted to try a starburst card with eight different pieces.  This meant, of course, two cards.  Two very different cards using the same eight pieces of paper.


The printed papers are Karen Foster, K&Company, My Minds Eye, and four others of unknown origin.  The solid papers are Stampin' Up Close To Cocoa and Very Vanilla, Recollections and Bazzill.  The images are Stampin' Up Delicate Doilies stamped in Crumb Cake.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped in Ruby Red.  The flower is a Stampin' Up Five Petal flower punch from a piece of the red Bazzill.  The brad is of unknown origin.

I'm so impressed with this card!  Even though not all the patterns work perfectly together, this starburst really works nicely.  I'm impressed that I could remember as many of the brand names as I did!  I hadn't originally intended to use a flower but I had to mask the quilted part to stamp the images and part of the paper came off with the tape.  This flower is a total cover-up!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: