Thursday, February 13, 2014

Starburst Thanks III

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses the opposite triangle pieces from yesterday's card.


The printed paper are Karen Foster, K&Company and My Mind's Eye and four others of unknown origin.  The solid papers are Stampin' Up Close To Cocoa, Pink Pirouette and Crumb Cake, Recollections Vanilla, and Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf.  The Crumb Cake layer was punched with Martha Stewart's Quilted border punch.  The Sweet Leaf layer was textured with Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Paisley embossing folder.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Soft Suede.  The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories.

It amazes me that today's card and yesterday's card are so incredibly different when I used the same pieces of scrap paper.  I thought it was really inspired to use the Martha Stewart Quilted border punch for one of these cards and it works so wonderfully.  Though you can't see them all that well, I used two different sizes of embellishments on the border and it looks really cool.  I am not usually so happy with cards that have this many different elements but I do like this one.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment