Sunday, February 16, 2014

Starburst Thanks IV

Hello everyone,

I've finished with my Valentine's (just two this year because I still have tons in my stash) and am back to posting the starburst thank you cards I crafted on Monday.


The printed papers are Little Yellow Bicycle Delightful Collection Blooms and another of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Gable Green, Whisper White and Bashful Blue.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warmest Regards stamped in Certainly Celery on Whisper White and layered on more Little Yellow Bicycle.  The ribbon is American Crafts Multi-Color Diamonds.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I love this cheerful starburst!  I originally used this Little Yellow Bicycle paper for a set of baby announcements for a friend and had so much leftover I don't know if I'll ever use it all.  What I like about this paper is that it has so many different colours you can do virtually anything with it.  I couldn't believe how well this ribbon, which I've had forever, worked with the paper.  I should have included some on the baby announcements.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment