Monday, February 17, 2014

Starburst Thanks V

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the last of the starburst thank you cards.  I could have kept going and going but had to draw a line somewhere.  Once I figure out some of the other quilted paper cards I've pinned, I'll go to town!


The printed papers are Little Yellow Bicycle Delightful Collection Blooms, Close To My Heart, My Mind's Eye and another of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Penny Black Thanks, Thanks stamped in Close To My Heart Dutch Blue on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

I wanted to play with different patterned paper for these starburst cards and decided to see the effect of a different print matched with the Little Yellow Bicycle paper from yesterday's card.  Pretty awesome!  I also explored using different patterned papers for layering and am very happy with the results.  Wasn't too sure about the checked ribbon but figured the colour worked well so I'd just go for it.  I am not disappointed.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment