Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sweet Valentine

Hello everyone,

I know Valentine's Day is over but I did want to share the sweet card I crafted for my darling daughter.


The printed paper is BoBunny Smoochable Love Potion layered on g.e.d. Studios Rose Colored Glasses Collection Tinted Flowers.  The sentiment is TPC Studio Hugs & Kisses stamped in Stampin' Up Lavender Lace on Very Vanilla and layered on more Lavender Lace.  The embellishments are Recollections and Multicrafts brads.

I think this is a wonderfully sweet Valentine!  I am particularly impressed with the placements of the brads.  It was a bit of a challenge to get them properly aligned to form the half circle and the pink heart covers up the slight unevenness that I couldn't fix but it looks great!  I could have added a ton more glitter but decided to rely solely on the brads.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment