Wednesday, February 19, 2014

You Rock

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you cards is for one of the youths that helped with the set up and tear down at the crop.  They sure saved our backs.


The printed papers are Close To My Heart You Rock.  The sentiment is Gina K Tag Lines stamped in Outdoor Denim on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The embellishments are Multicrafts.

There have been banners and flags all over the cardmaking magazines and posts for the last little while so I thought I'd give it a whirl.  I wanted to keep this card reasonably fuss-free and these little banners helped fit the bill by adding some interest without being over the top.  I love this Close To My Heart paper and have used it sparingly ever since I got it.  In keeping with my efforts to use up some scraps, this card uses only leftovers.

I hope you enjoy this card and come  back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card with zippy colors. This card definitely says rock and roll! Perfect for a youthful person.

    ReplyDelete