Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Snoopy Says

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses another stamped image that I found in the leftover bin.


The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The image is Stampabilities At The Beach stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on My Mind's Eye.  The image is coloured with Tombow markers and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue on Whisper White and layered on Recollections.

I love Snoopy and I wish I was chillin' on a beach somewhere south just about now!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Great use of primary colors on this card. That Snoopy image is fun. I'm with you--I'd like to be with him lounging on the beach right now.

    ReplyDelete