Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spectacular Swallowtail

Hello everyone,

I've been eyeing this marvelous stamp for eons and finally caved.


The image is Stampin' Up Swallowtail stamped in More Mustard, Close To Cocoa and Close To My Heart Hollyhock.  The background stamp is Hero Arts La Lettre stamped in Crumbcake.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in Close To Cocoa and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I love, love, love this stamp!  I envision so many incredible possibilities that I can't wait to explore.  I'm amazed I waited so long to buy it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. It is a great stamp. I picked it up myself recently and still haven't used it. I like what you've done here by coloring it in different colors.

    ReplyDelete