Sunday, March 2, 2014

Vintage Elegance

Hello everyone,

This is the last of the thank you cards for all the wonderful folks who helped us with the crop.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Crumb Cake.  The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Night of Navy on Very Vanilla and layered on Night of Navy and Crumb Cake.  The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm Gold Metals.

This printed paper was gifted to me by one of cardmaking girlfriends.  She knows how much I love paisley!  I will admit that I have been hoarding this paper but after yesterday's creative disaster, I needed a paisley pick-me-up!  I used a tried and true layout for this card and kept it pretty straight forward not only because I needed to but because I really wanted most of the focus to be on the paper.  I'm glad I did because I just love this card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: