Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Watercolour Whimsy

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses some of my favourite paper and another new stamp that I recently added to my collection.


The printed paper is NRN Designs Glorious Garden layered on Stampin' Up Pale Plum and Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf.  The image is Stampin' Up Happy Watercolour stamped in Crumbcake and Pale Plum on Whisper White and layered on more Sweet Leaf.  The image is coloured with Pale Plum, River Rock and Close To My Heart Blush.  The flowers were highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Crumbcake and also highlighted in Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Pearl Strips.

Isn't this card amazing!  I always seem to be shocked when I craft something so incredible!  I love how the image is just perfect with this paper.  I will confess I ordered this stamp because of all the beautiful cards that I saw on Pinterest.  I'm not at all disappointed and I can't wait to see what else I can do with it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. The image and your background paper go so well together! You really did the watercolor thing well. I'm loving it. I understand what you mean about this set. So many people are doing great things with it.

    ReplyDelete