Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Christmas Poinsettias

Hello everyone,

I'm beyond thrilled to be crafting Christmas cards.  They really are my favourite type of card to craft.  The next seven cards are part of set that I'm crafting for my daughter to give as a hostess gift on an upcoming student exchange.


The printed papers are Kaisercraft Christmas Carol layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red.  The images are Stampin' Up Watercolor Winter stamped in Always Artichoke, Ruby Red and Soft Suede on Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is Verve O Christmas Tree.  The embellishments are ZVA Creative.

I really love this two-step stamp set.  I wasn't over fond of poinsettia stamps until I tried this stamp and now I can't get enough.  I've so missed crafting Christmas cards it was hard to just slow down and focus because I couldn't decide where I wanted to start.  This is great printed paper.  The poinsettia sheet has a slight sheen to it which you can't see in this photo.  It is just lovely!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This card is really interesting with the snippet of paper and the way you stamped. You don't see any full images except the greeting. It really works!

    ReplyDelete