Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Golden Ornaments

Hello everyone,

We've not met the family who will be hosting my daughter.  I've no idea about likes or dislikes so I'm trying to craft a wide variety of cards that will be appealing to just about anyone.  We're in big trouble if they don't celebrate Christmas!


The printed papers are Kaisercraft Christmas Carol.  The image is Stampin' Up Merry & Type heat embossed with Stampendous Opaque Detail Gold.  The sentiment is Penny Black Merry Xmas stamped in Always Artichoke.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm gold metal.

I love this simple and vertical card.  I love this ornament stamp but it didn't heat emboss as well as I would have liked.  I have a couple of different gold embossing powders to choose from and I wanted one that looked somewhat aged.  I think the problem was with the Versamark as opposed to the actually embossing.  Notwithstanding that little goof, it is still a great Christmas card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment