Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pretty Pansies

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for my girlfriend's birthday.  She loves pansies and this was the perfect excuse for trying these butterfly punch flowers.


The background paper is Autumn Leaves Emily textured with Darice Flower embossing folder and highlighted with Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist.  The flowers are textured DCWV, highlighted with Y&C Gold Gel Xtreme and Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The brads are of unknown origin.  The horizontal strip is more textured DCWV punched with EK Success Bangle Chain Trim.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant on Whisper White.

I've always thought these butterfly punched pansies are really sweet.  Best of all they are so easy!  I love the purple and yellow combination which always speaks pansies to me.  I think my girlfriend will love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment