Monday, April 14, 2014

Swinging Sentiment

Hello everyone,

Today's card is one more for my daughter's hostess gift.  I'm crafting two sets of seven cards in acrylic boxes.  This is the last of the all occasion cards.  The next set is all Christmas!


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Miracle layered on Colonial White and Crystal Blue.  The background images are Stampin' Up Too Kind stamped in Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf and Stampin' Up Marina Mist.  The sentiment is also Stampin' Up Too Kind stamped in Sweet Leaf on Colonial White.  The ribbon is Michael's.  The embellishments are Doodlebug Boy Assortment mini pearls.

I've done a couple of cards like this before.  The sentiment tag is tied to the horizontal ribbon and is loose.  In hindsight, I think a second ribbon on the horizontal would have added even more interest but this still works quite well.  I originally intended to use more creamy pearls but I've quite a few coloured pearls in my stash that need to be used up.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love that stamped background! It goes so well with the printed piece. A fun card!

    ReplyDelete