Monday, April 7, 2014

Watercolour Wheat

Hello everyone,

Another card for my daughter's hostess gift.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Olivia.  The image is Woodware Wheat stamped in StazOn Timber Brown on watercolour paper that was painted with Stampin' Up watercolour crayons.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up textured Early Espresso and Close To My Heart Barn Red.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

I have a tendency to do multiples of a technique at one time.  It's how I play.  This watercolour crayon technique is no different.  I had everything out already so may as well make the most of it.  I picked up a couple of these intricate Woodware stamps a little while ago and they are wonderful.  They worked particularly well in this application.  I can't wait to see what else I can come up with.

I think this card would be another great masculine card.  I'll have to craft some pretty fancy and frilly feminine cards next.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: