Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Wonderful Wedding

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned by my sister-in-law who asked for a money-holder wedding card in aqua with flowers.


The printed paper is Craft N Craftin' Best Creation Inc. Basic Glitter paper.  The vertical element is Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay textured with Craft Concepts Butterfly Kisses embossing folder and highlighted with LuminArte Mediterranean Blue Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Fiskars Just Married Quoted stamped in Bermuda Bay on Whisper White and layered on more Bermuda Bay.  The embellishments are Martha Stewart Doily Lace Dimensional Flowers and Close To My Heart Bitty Opaques.

This card did not come together easily.  I've never done a money holder card and while it's not difficult, sizing it to fit into the envelop I had available was a challenge.  I also started with the base in Bermuda Bay which was nearly impossible.  This colour combination is sooooo much better.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle




1 comment:

  1. It is a very nice and elegant money holder, excellent for a wedding. I wouldn't have thought it possible to have an elegant money holder but you did it. I tend to think they look cheesy but you definitely rocked it here.

    ReplyDelete