Friday, May 30, 2014

Blossoming Beauty

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another Mother's Day card I crafted for my stash.


The image is Stampin' Up Stippled Blossoms stamped on Whisper White with Pear Pizzazz, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Positively Pink, and Ranger Spun Sugar Distress ink.  The butterfly is a Stampin' Up butterfly punch from watercoloured paper that was glittered.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Miss Nelly jewels.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Wild Wasabi and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is such a pretty card.  I'm really enjoying two-step/double stamping.  The images just come out so beautifully.  It always takes me a while to come up with good ink combinations but I think that will just take practice.  This is such a fabulous stamping system, I wish I could find more of these types of stamps.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment