Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the card that I crafted for my mother this past Mother's Day.  I am obviously totally out of sync with the cards I've been crafting lately.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Berry Blossoms layered on Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up All Holidays stamped in Lucky Limeade on Whisper White and layered on more Berry Blossoms and Lucky Limeade.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Notable "Cute" enamel dots.

I actually crafted this card weeks ago but got distracted from posting it due to the redesign and baby series.  It's just an accident that it is another star burst card like yesterday's.  I really love crafting star burst cards though.  My mother is a very talented quilter and I love making her cards like this.  She is also a real strawberry lover so it's a theme that she appreciates.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment