Tuesday, May 6, 2014

More Flourishes

Hello everyone,

I was so happy with yesterday's flourishes card I just had to try another.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Raspberry Tart.  The image is Impression Obsession Clingables Large Flourishes stamped in Close To My Heart Ruby on Whisper White and highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.  The sentiment is Stampendous Special Messages stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The ribbon and brads are of unknown origin.

I'm not as happy with this card as yesterdays.  I should have been more careful with the position of the fifth flourish stamp.  I had a real challenge finding workable brads and these are larger than I'd like.  This paisley/flourish stamped design worked fabulously.  It was really quite easy and with some practice, I can see so many possibilities.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment