Sunday, May 4, 2014

Playing With Paisley

Hello everyone,

The next three cards were completely inspired by the paisley background I stamped on the anniversary card the day before yesterday.


The printed papers are DCWV All Dressed Up.  The image is Impression Obsession Clingables Medium Paisley stamped in Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf and Stampin' Up Taken With Teal on Whisper White.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes also stamped in Taken With Teal on Whisper White and layered on more DCWV.  The paisleys are highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I really wanted to see what would happen if I wasn't stamping the paisleys randomly but brought the points together.  What an incredible result!  This is a fantastic card!  The Sweet Leaf ink coordinates much better with the green layer than this photo shows.  I liked these paisleys so much, I just had to try a couple more...

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Great card and great colors. I love the swirl effect by stamping the ends of the paisleys together. Did you know that paisleys do not occur in nature? My husband always tells me this about paisleys. I don't know why it matters. My response is: Doritos do not occur in nature either.

    ReplyDelete