Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pretty In Purple

Hello everyone,

Today's post is for a Mother's Day card that I just crafted for my stash.


The image is Stampin' Up Too Kind stamped in Rich Razzleberry, Eggplant Envy and Pear Pizzazz on Recollections Vanilla and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Wild Wasabi on more Vanilla.  The image is layered on textured Rich Razzleberry.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques.

This card took me a couple of attempts and I still didn't stamp the perfect image.  The sentiment, which I stamped on one of the rejects, covers another smooshed stamp.  This is a pretty simple layout that I use often.  Given the angst of getting this card crafted, I just love it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment