Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Special Delivery

Hello everyone,

Back to the grey and yellow scheme.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections yellow.  The chevrons are more Recollections yellow and grey and are layered on Recollections grey.  The sentiment is Heidi Grace Baby stamped in Stampin' Up Basic Grey on Whisper White.  The ribbons are Offray and Sheer Creations.  The embellishment is an Artemio sticker.

I'm much happier with this attempt.  I love the silver buggy sticker!  It works really well with the colour scheme.  The printed polka dot paper is part of a stack that I've had forever but don't remember where it came from.  I chose it because the yellow really had a grey tone and it coordinates very well with the Recollections papers.  I love polka dots for baby cards too.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment