Saturday, May 24, 2014

Starburst Baby Boy

Hello everyone,

Every since my first starburst card I've wanted to try this technique on a baby card.


The printed papers are Echo Park Bundle Of Joy It's A Boy, BasicGrey Lauderdale, and Stampin' Up Comfort Cafe.  The solid papers are Bazzill, Recollections, and textured Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curvy Verses stamped on Recollections White in Early Espresso.  The ribbon is Offray.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Notable "Cute" enamel dots.

This card turned out better that I imagined.  Who would have thought that the BasicGrey would work so well with such traditional baby paper!  The colours are perfect and the busy pattern adds some wonderful interest.  I don't have a ton of baby stamps but this is one of my favourites.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment