Monday, May 26, 2014

Starburst Baby Girl

Hello everyone,

You just had to assume that I'd repeat the starburst card for this baby girl card.


The printed papers are Echo Park Bundle Of Joy Its A Girl and BasicGrey Olivia.  The solid papers are Recollections pink and white, and Bazzill.  The butterfly is Joy Crafts Vintage Flourishes die cut from a piece of Stampin' Up Whisper White that was covered with Martha Stewart coarse glitter.  The sentiment is Verve Treasured Words stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections white.  The embellishments are Multicrafts.

I was so impressed with the BasicGrey paper in the baby boy starburst card that I thought I'd find one to work with this paper.  It wasn't too hard.  I also decided chevron pattern on the backside of the Echo Park paper was also very usable in this application.  I love the glittered butterfly although I wish I'd used wax paper on the die as it wasn't fun to get all those tiny pieces loose.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment