Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Special Day

Hello everyone,

The next couple of cards were commissioned by a colleague whose brother is getting married.  One is for her and tomorrow's card is for her mother.


The paper is Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla, and a brushed gold of unknown origin.  The Very Vanilla layer was textured with Sizzix Damask texture plate.  The sentiment is Stampendous Special Messages stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Very Vanilla and layered on more Rich Razzleberry.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap White Say It With Pearls.  The ribbon is Offray.

When my colleague asked me to craft these cards, she loaned me the wedding invitation which I used for inspiration by way of colour and texture.  I actually love the simplicity of this card even though it still seems very formal.  She was so pleased with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment