Monday, June 2, 2014

Birthday Poppies

Hello everyone,

This is another card for my stash.  I didn't really need another female birthday card but there was something about these poppies I just couldn't resist.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Paisley Petals and Close To My Heart Paper Fundamentals.  The image is Rubbernecker Watercolor Poppies stamped in Close To My Heart Slate and Tombow markers on Recollections White and layered on Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday.  The ribbon is Darice hemp.

I've been quite impressed with the Rubbernecker stamps that I found.  They have quite a few two step stamps that I'm into at the moment.  I think I could have use softer colours but overall, it's just fine.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment