Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Blooming Blossoms

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card I crafted on the weekend in aid of the charity card sale at work this Fall.


The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The image is Stampin' Up Botanical Blooms stamped in Soft Suede and Close To My Heart Blush on Whisper White, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen, and layered on a textured brown of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself also stamped in Soft Suede on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Pearls.

I love this striped paper and I think this is my last scrap.  I've no idea where it comes from but I do remember that it was an 8x8 sheet.  It has a slight textured to it which adds some interest to this relatively simple card.  I used one of my favourite layouts that I just can't seem to get away from.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment