Sunday, June 15, 2014

Forest Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card that one of my colleagues commissioned for her brother.


The printed paper is Cloud 9 Design layered on Stampin' Up Crumb Cake.  The images are Stampin' Up Lovely As A Tree stamped in Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, and Close To My Heart Slate.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Card Word Puzzle stamped in Mossy Meadow.  The brads are of unknown origin.

My colleagues brother had an affinity for the outdoors so I think this card will be perfect for him.  I had an idea in my head for the image and though I played with it for a while, thanks to my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, I'm not completely satisfied.  I think I should have used multiple ink colours on the stamp before using it as it would have added the depth I was looking for.  Notwithstanding, I'm still pretty pleased with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment