Sunday, June 29, 2014

Monochromatic Sympathy

Hello everyone,

This is the last card that I crafted last weekend.  It uses up a couple more little bits I found in the scrap bin.


The printed paper is Momenta Patty Young Designs.  The images are Hero Arts French Writing With Butterfly stamped in Close To My Heart Juniper on a green of unknown origin.  The background image is Memory Box First Flight also stamped in Close To My Heart Juniper.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Basic Pearls.

Sometimes, when you've got a whole lot of little bits staring you in the face, go monochromatic, it seems the best way to get order out of the chaos.  I love the results in this particular case.  I could probably make hundreds of cards out of all the scraps.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: