Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Purple Butterflies

Hello everyone,

One of my best friends shares a birthday with my daughter.  She got an equally special birthday card.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft "Magic Happens" Spirit layered on Bazzill purple and a silver of unknown origin.  The images are Hero Arts Butterflies stamped in Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant ink, heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Elegant Eggplant.  The ribbon is Sheer Creations.  The embellishments are Platinum Liquid Pearls.

I've been hoarding this paper forever, using little bits at a time.  This is one particular corner that was perfect for adding stamped and embossed images.  I probably could have used more elaborate butterflies to go with the flourishes but I was really intent on adding some Sakura sparkle and these were the best images for it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment