Friday, June 13, 2014

Roses and Wishes

Hello everyone,

This is the latest card I've crafted for the Fall charity card sale.


The printed paper is Cosmo Cricket Art Angel.  The image is Stampin' Up Stippled Blossoms stamped in Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, River Rock and Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla and layered on more Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Early Espresso and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishment is Martha Stewart Heirloom Metal Bird.

I crafted these latest cards at a friend's one afternoon.  We were having a mini crop.  I didn't want to bring a ton of different supplies so I just used one pad of printed paper, a series of coordinating ink pads, a couple of different stamp sets, an assortment of embellishments and one brand of sentiments.  It really was a great to way to make a number of different cards without hauling a ton of stuff.  I just may have to see how creative I can get with a single envelop of scraps.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment