Friday, June 27, 2014

Swallowtail Right

Hello everyone,

This is the right side of the Swallowtail image that I used on yesterday's card.


The printed papers are of unknown origin.  The image is Stampin' Up Swallowtail stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim stamped in Recollections White and layered on more Recollections White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself also stamped in Outdoor Denim.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

I don't often layer white on white but with all the blue, this layering seemed to make sense to me.  I stamped the horizontal sentiment on the vertical again, because it seemed to make sense to me.  I love the results.  I'm definitely going to be doing another double card with this image.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment