Sunday, June 22, 2014

Thankful Chevrons

Hello everyone,

My last masculine thank you card.


The printed papers are Close To My Heart Paper Fundamentals.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thanks Words stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Paper Fundamentals.  The embellishments are Fabricland coloured with a red Sharpie.

I had stamped this sentiment last week as I'd thought to use it on another card but changed my mind.  This is one of my favourite thank you stamps.  I'd actually forgotten I had this printed paper so when I found it I though it was absolutely perfect for a masculine thank you card.  I didn't have enough square red embellishments so I coloured these squares and they turned out perfectly.  I love this pop of red on this black and white.  I actually think the red helps ground the eye against all the chevrons.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment