Monday, June 23, 2014

Wonderful Wishes

Hello everyone,

Yesterday a few girlfriends got together for a day of cardmaking.  It was in aid of the charity card sale at the office this Fall and it was just a wonderful and creative day!  I only took my scrap bin with me so forewarned, some details will be hit or miss.


The printed papers are of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Sassy Salutations stamped in Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf on Whisper White and layered on more printed paper of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Recollections Glitter Shapes and Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

The scrap bin is usually somewhat of a challenge however mine is currently quite full so I had plenty to choose from.  I was particularly interested in all the patterns of these two papers.  This is a pretty fun card with a nice bit of sparkle.  I thought it would be a great for young girl or teenager.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment