Monday, July 7, 2014

Another Christmas Medallion

Hello everyone,

After finishing yesterday's Christmas card, I got to thinking about the other Stampin' Up Medallion stamp in my stash.


The printed paper is Gina K Blizzard layered on Close To My Heart Paper Fundamentals Basics Assortment.  The image is Stampin' Up Medallion stamped on Whisper White in Close To My Heart Slate and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Poinsettias stamped in Slate and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is Crafts.

I think this was one of the smartest stamp buys I've ever made.  I love how it can be used for just about any type of card.  As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, I was inspired to craft a few non-traditional cards and after yesterday's medallions, I wanted to see what I could do with this medallion.  Keeping with the non-traditional, I placed the horizontal greeting on the vertical.  I love the results!  More medallion cards to come before I put the Christmas cards away.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment