Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Canadian Christmas

Happy Canada Day!

Not only is today Canada 147th birthday but it is also the beginning of Christmas in July on I SPI!


The printed paper is Martha Stewart Frosty Elegance.  The sentiment is Taylored Expressions Big Bold Christmas stamped on Stampin' Up Whisper White in Real Red and layered on Ridinghood Red.  The twine is from Target.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

It's become my tradition to start Christmas in July with a red and white card in honor of Canada Day.  I think this card covers everything quite well.  This twine that I picked up in Target is so very cheerful and I love how it all comes together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love your Canada Day red and white Christmas card. It's just two colors but has so much pizazz to it!

    ReplyDelete