Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Christmas Blades

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is a little on the funky side!


The printed paper is Bella Blvd Winter Wonder layered on Stampin' Up Soft Suede and Recollections.  The sentiment is a 2001 Stampin' Up sentiment from an unknown set, stamped in Soft Suede on Whisper White, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen and layered on Soft Suede.  The ribbon is from Multicrafts.  The embellishments are Dollarama Glittering Stickers.

I bought this paper a number of years ago because it was just so darn cute!  I've loved every card I've made with it.  There are only a few pieces left so I will be using them judiciously.  Notwithstanding the cute paper, I didn't have much mojo today so I stuck to a tried and true layout and embellishments.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment