Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Flourishing Trees

Hello everyone,

I've been out of town and away from my studio space for the past week so I was mightily happy to get back to some carding.  Today's post is another in my Christmas In July series.


 The printed paper is Anna Griffin Christmas Kitsch layered on Close To My Heart Juniper.  The image is Rubbernecker stamped in Juniper ink on Recollections Vanilla, heat embossed with Silver Pearl embossing powder and layered on more Juniper cardstock.  The sentiment is Verve O Christmas Tree also stamped in Juniper on Vanilla.

I fell in love with this image the moment I saw it.  Given the challenges I have stamping full Christmas trees, I figured the half tree image would be a breeze with which to craft.  It was!  I love the offset ornament punched sentiment and having the Vanilla on Vanilla layer worked so well.  This background paper couldn't work better with this image and I'm glad I've a few extra sheet in this particular 6x6 pad.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment