Saturday, July 12, 2014

Golden Ornaments

Hello everyone,

I have a very quick and easy Christmas in July card for you today.


The printed paper is Anna Griffin Winter Wonderland layered on a brushed gold of unknown origin.  The image is Stampin' Up Merry & Type stamped on Recollections Vanilla, heat embossed with Stampendous Detail Gold embossing powder and layered on more brushed gold.  The ribbon is Crafts.

During our Fall Charity card sale, we often get feedback to produce cards without any sentiments.  That is a very difficult thing to do as it just goes against the grain for this cardmaker.  That being said, I just love this card!  It is striking!  I can now see an entire series of cards without a single sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I like this card very much. Some cards just don't need a sentiment. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations. Sheila

    ReplyDelete